Established in 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche, Porsche was initially a car development consultancy, working initially on the KdF Wagen, which later morphed into the popular Volkswagen Beetle, as well as tanks for the German army.
From around 1947 onwards, the company began working on and producing its own sports cars, starting with the 356.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo S: A soothing balm for troubled times
- 2020 Porsche 718 GTS 4.0: Boxster & Cayman GTS regain flat-6 power
- 2020 Porsche Macan GTS returns with even more power from twin-turbo V6
- 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S, Carrera 4S gain 7-speed manual option
- 2020 Porsche Taycan 4S: Two battery & powertrain options for entry model
- 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo & Turbo S: Stupid names for super fast sedan
- 2020 Porsche Taycan vs Mission E: Changes & differences compared
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid: Turbo V8 plug-in hybrid
- 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera: Base model 992 finally released
- 2019 Porsche 911 RSR: Race car gains 4.2L 6-cylinder boxer
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4: The 6-cylinder returns without turbos
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe vs Cayenne: Differences compared
- 2019 Porsche 911 Cabriolet: An evolution with sexy hips, new platform
- 2019 Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman T: Stripped out for more pure driving
- 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo: range topper won't actually have a turbo
- 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S: Now standard with wider Turbo body
- 2019 Porsche Macan S: Loses a turbo for its V6, gains horsepower
- 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster confirmed for production. Surprise!
- Switzlerand bans Porsche Macan, Cayenne, Mercedes-Benz Vito diesels
- Porsche Taycan etymology: What does its name mean and come from?
- 2019 Porsche Macan vs 2014-2018: Facelift differences & changes compared
- Valet parks Porsche 911 convertible under Subaru in Sydney, is cut out
- What are the meanings of Porsche's car names? From 911 to Panamera
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne: Looks the same, has new platform, V6 turbo only
- 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series: More power, new yellow paint
- 2017 Porsche 911 GT3: Optional 6-speed manual; standard RWS, 4L H6
- 2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid: A V8 plug-in hybrid sedan!
- 2017 Porsche 911 GTS: 3-liter twin-turbo H6 laps Nurburgring in 7:32
- Porsche makes video showing how to correctly pronounce its name
- 2019 Porsche Mission E: Sales target upped to 20,000 sales per year
- Porsche etymology: What does its name mean? Who is it named after?
- Porsche Macan etymology: What does its name mean?
- 2018 Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid has 700Nm (516 lb-ft)
- Porsche Panamera etymology: What does its name mean?
- Porsche 718 Boxster: Turbo boxer 4-cylinder has more torque
- 2016 Porsche Boxster, Cayman: Renamed 718, 4-cylinder only
- Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman: What does the 718 name mean?
- Porsche Mission E electric sedan approved for production
- 991 II Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S: More power from 3.8L H6
- Porsche Cayman etymology: What does its name mean?
- Porsche Mission E: Sexy electric sedan aimed at Tesla
- 991.2 Porsche 911 has 3-liter turbo flat-six as standard
- 981 Porsche Cayman GT4 uses 283kW 3.8L engine from 911
- Porsche Cayenne GTS downsizes to twin-turbo V6 from V8
- Porsche Macan gains 174kW (237hp) 4-cylinder option in UK, SE Asia