The company was founded in 1909 as the Suzuki Loom Works by Michio Suzuki. Although the company began work on cars as early as 1937, it didn’t produce its first motorbike until 1952 because of the Second World War.
Suzuki is known around the world for its motorcycles, as well as its small cars. Thanks to a partnership with Maruti in India, the company has a dominant market share in that country.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2020 Suzuki Across vs Toyota RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid: Differences & changes
- Suzuki Jimny could be axed in Europe due to CO2 rules
- Suzuki Celerio, Baleno axed in the UK due to poor sales
- 2019 Suzuki Jimny: Retro looks, all new platform, lots of offroading fun
- 2017 Suzuki Swift vs Jaguar F-Type: Differences and similarities side by side
- 2017 Suzuki Swift: Jaguar looks, new platform, much lighter body
- Suzuki Liana etymology: What does its name mean?
- Suzuki etymology: What does its name mean? Who is it named after?
- Suzuki Ignis etymology: What does its name mean?
- Suzuki SX-4 etymology: What does its name mean?
- 2016 Suzuki Ignis: More spunk than original, is a crossover
- Suzuki Air Triser concept is a 3-row kei car minivan
- Suzuki Mighty Deck is a cute kei class pickup truck