Established back in 1910, Alfa Romeo was once on par with Maserati and Ferrari, but now is caught in a no-man’s land with a clutch of slightly upscale hatches and sedans, and a smattering of limited edition high performance vehicles.
News, Reviews, Features
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta axed, will be replaced by Tonale SUV
- 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA: Lighter, wider Quadrifoglio is a maybe for US
- Alfa Romeo 4C axed, production has ended
- Lancia Ypsilon outsells Alfa Romeo in Europe during H1 2019
- Fiat Chrysler may sell Alfa Romeo, Maserati to pay down $7 billion debt
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio: Ferrari turbo V6 for first SUV
- 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia: 2 diesel, 1 gas engine below Quadrifoglio
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUV etymology: What does its name mean?
- Alfa Romeo: Who is it named after? What does its name mean?
- Alfa Romeo Giulia: Ferrari engine sounds awesome - video
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider (Type 961) priced from $64k in the USA
- Alfa Romeo MiTo: What does its name mean?
- Fiat to receive MX-5 twin, Alfa goes it alone with RWD Spider