Launched in 1963, the 911 is the quintessential rear-engine, RWD sports car. Powered by a flat-6 engine, the 911 was air cooled until 1998’s Type 996.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo S: A soothing balm for troubled times
- 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S, Carrera 4S gain 7-speed manual option
- 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera: Base model 992 finally released
- 2019 Porsche 911 RSR: Race car gains 4.2L 6-cylinder boxer
- 2019 Porsche 911 Cabriolet: An evolution with sexy hips, new platform
- 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S: Now standard with wider Turbo body
- 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster confirmed for production. Surprise!
- Valet parks Porsche 911 convertible under Subaru in Sydney, is cut out
- 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series: More power, new yellow paint
- 2017 Porsche 911 GT3: Optional 6-speed manual; standard RWS, 4L H6
- 2017 Porsche 911 GTS: 3-liter twin-turbo H6 laps Nurburgring in 7:32
- 991 II Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S: More power from 3.8L H6
- 991.2 Porsche 911 has 3-liter turbo flat-six as standard