Based on the Mission E concept, the Taycan will be Porsche’s first all-electric production car. Will be launched in 2019.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2021 Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo: Europe will love this EV estate!
- 2021 Audi E-Tron GT vs Porsche Taycan: Sibling differences & changes
- 2021 Porsche Taycan RWD coming to the US and Europe
- 2020 Porsche Taycan 4S: Two battery & powertrain options for entry model
- 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo & Turbo S: Stupid names for super fast sedan
- 2020 Porsche Taycan vs Mission E: Changes & differences compared
- 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo: range topper won't actually have a turbo
- Porsche Taycan etymology: What does its name mean and come from?