After owning several Ferraris and being dissatisfied with their comfort and after sales service, tractor magnate Ferruccio Lamborghini began the sports car maker Automobili Lamborghini in 1963.
After selling out of the company in 1974, the company went through a number of different owners, including Chrysler and Indonesian company V’Power Corp, as well as receivership. The company was then acquired by VW’s Audi luxury car arm.
News, Reviews, Features
- Lamborghini SC20: Unique speedster for road and track
- 2021 Lamborghini Huracan STO: RWD V10 race car is made road legal
- 2020 Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD swaps power for fun, purity
- 2019 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ is lighter, faster, meaner and greener
- Lamborghini Veneno etymology: What does its name mean?
- 2017 Lamborghini Huracan Performante is cheapest in Europe
- Lamborghini etymology: What does its name mean?
- Lamborghini Miura etymology: What does its name mean?
- Lamborghini Aventador Miura Homage: 50 years on from the Miura
- Lamborghini Murcielago tackles glacier in new Jon Olsson video
- Lamborghini Centenario etymology: What its name means
- Lamborghini Centenario: 40 €1.75 million hypercars to be built
- Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 is FWD in electric-only mode