Launched in 2009 as a luxury sub-brand with distinctively styled cars based on familiar Citroen platforms. In 2014 in China, DS began life as its own brand. This move will slowly spread for China to Europe and the rest of the world.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2019 DS 3 Crossback: French competitor for Audi Q2
- 2019 DS 3 Crossback E-Tense: Electric SUV with French style
- DS 4, DS 5 axed due to slow sales
- 2017 DS 7 Crossback: Diesel and gas now, E-Tense PHEV coming 2019
- 2017 Ram Heavy Duty Night: Even workhorse pickups need to dress up
- 2017 Ram 1500 Rebel Black: Off-road pickup truck gets more attitude
- 2019 Ram Heavy Duty trucks will get facelift, not new DT platform
- DS etymology: What does its name mean?
- 2017 Ram 1500 Night Package: Mopar mods for a meaner look
- 2016 DS 4S: China only hatch looks a lot like Peugeot 308
- DS E-Tense EV concept: A big green French luxury machine
- Citroen DS4 update gains Crossback pseudo-SUV
- Citroen DS 6WR: FWD SUV targets China, loses Wild Rubis' flamboyance