Found in 1907 as Hatsudoki Seizo, Daihatsu specialises in small cars. Majority owned by Toyota, Daihatsu’s main markets are Japan, Indonesia and Malaysia.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2017 Daihatsu Move: New body, same platform, more safety
- 2017 Daihatsu Mira e:S - Kei car gets new platform, boxy body
- 2016 Daihatsu Thor: Small minivan isn't Swedish, has turbo hammer
- 2016 Daihatsu Move Canbus: Cutest kei minivan ever resembles Catbus
- Daihatsu Sigra etymology: What does its name mean?
- 2016 Daihatsu Sigra: Rebadged Toyota Calya to take on Datsun Go+
- Daihatsu etymology: What does its name mean?