Formed in 1986 by Honda as its North American luxury brand, the new marque burst onto the scene with the Legend and Integra, and then later the mid-engine NSX supercar.
Unlike rival Japanese luxury car brands, Lexus and Infiniti, Acura is still only available in a limited number of countries, including the US, Canada, Mexico, Hong Kong and China.
News, Reviews, Features
- Acura Super Handling SLX: Restomod SUV has modern turbo & AWD
- 2020 Acura NSX gains Indy Yellow Pearl heritage paint option
- 2020 Acura TLX PMC Edition is built alongside the NSX
- Acura CDX ruled out for US, even as market goes mad for SUVs
- 2019 Acura ILX: Second facelift keeps old Civic platform going
- 2019 Acura NSX: Slight visual update, faster, but no extra power
- 2019 Acura RDX on sale June 1 from US$38,295, 2L turbo standard
- Only one Acura sold in the USA isn't made here. Any idea which?
- 2019 Acura RDX production begins at East Liberty, Ohio, factory
- 2018 Acura RLX vs 2014-2017: Facelift changes in side by side comparison
- 2018 Acura RLX facelift: Bold new face, same V6 engines, new 10-sp auto
- 2018 Acura TLX-L: China only sedan looks better with longer doors
- Acura CDX: Luxury HR-V with 1.5L turbo could be sold in USA
- 2018 Acura TLX vs 2015-2017: See differences in photo comparison
- 2018 Acura TLX facelift: New aggressive grille and a little bit of excitement
- Honda NSX, Ayrton Senna honored in short video by Robbert Alblas
- 2017 Acura NSX finally rolls down production line in Ohio
- 2017 Acura NSX GT3 race car goes RWD, dumps hybrid
- 2017 Acura MDX facelift: New grille and Sport Hybrid drivetrain
- Acura Precision Concept: Previews new ILX, reboots style
- Honda "Ignition" Ad shows off NSX, Type R, HR-V, Jet, Asimo
- Acura NSX: What does its name mean and stand for?
- Honda registers CDX name for potential Acura version of HR-V
- Future Acura ILX variant could feature 300hp Civic Type-R engine
- Acura considering a new model based on the Honda HR-V
- DE Acura ILX facelift: 2.4L, 8-sp torque converter DCT standard
- Honda Legend is a RHD, hybrid AWD-only Acura RLX for Japan
- 2016 Acura ILX rump teased ahead of LA Auto Show 2014 reveal
- Acura TLX price: starts at $31k, V6 from $35k, LED headlights standard
- DE3 Acura ILX mild hybrid dropped for 2015 model year