Introduced in the middle of 2014, the Acura TLX is sized between the larger TL and smaller TSX, and is meant to eventually replace both models.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2020 Acura TLX PMC Edition is built alongside the NSX
- 2018 Acura TLX-L: China only sedan looks better with longer doors
- 2018 Acura TLX vs 2015-2017: See differences in photo comparison
- 2018 Acura TLX facelift: New aggressive grille and a little bit of excitement
- Acura TLX price: starts at $31k, V6 from $35k, LED headlights standard