Started in 1922 as a Swallow Sidecar Company, and the company changed its name from S.S. Cars to Jaguar in 1945. The company has since gone on to produce many iconic and beautiful luxury vehicles.
Through the years, Jaguar has passed through a number of hands, including British Motor Corporation, British Leyland and Ford. The car maker was bought out by Indian conglomerate Tata in 2008.
News, Reviews, Features (Page 1)
- 2018 Jaguar XE, XF, F-Pace: New 197hp base 2-liter I4, twin-turbo diesel
- Jaguar I-Pace concept: Sexy electric SUV due 2018 to fight Telsa Model X
- X761 Jaguar F-Pace: First-ever Jag SUV premieres
- X761 Jaguar F-Pace side unveiled in production trim
- Jaguar F-Pace shown doing extreme weather testing
- Jaguar F-Pace shown in Team Sky Tour de France livery
- Jaguar F-Pace is the name of the company’s first SUV
- GM, Audi, Jaguar Land Rover stop sales in Russia
- AWD Jaguar F-Type hitting the market in 2015, will debut in LA
- Jaguar XE S is sex spelt backwards, but is it enough?