The XE debuted in 2015. The first car to use Jaguar’s aluminum unibody platform, the XE is Jag’s first 3-Series vehicle since the FWD/AWD X-Type.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2020 Jaguar XE facelift vs 2015-2019: Differences compared side by side
- 2020 Jaguar XE SV Project 8 Touring: Madness turned down to 10
- 2017 Jaguar XE SV Project 8 is wide body, carbonfiber madness
- 2018 Jaguar XE, XF, F-Pace: New 197hp base 2-liter I4, twin-turbo diesel
- Jaguar XE S is sex spelt backwards, but is it enough?