Introduced in 1998, the Audi TT was a style icon and affordable halo car for the Audi brand. The first generation car differed little from the concept car, which debuted in 1995. The original TT was designed Freeman Thomas, who also penned the New Beetle, and J Mays, who would later go on to head design at Ford.
News, Reviews, Features
- Audi TT axed, to be replaced by electric model for the same price
- 2019 Audi TT RS: Upgraded looks, 2.5L I5 turbo untouched
- 2021 Audi TT could be a four door coupe only for fourth generation
- 2017 Audi TT RS: 2.5-liter turbo 5-cylinder delivers 400hp (298kW)
- Audi TT etymology: What does its name mean?
- Audi TT Sportback concept: a 5-door TT that's pretty in pink
- 8S Audi TT Roadster unveiled: 228kW TTS due early 2015