First introduced to the world as its own model in 1982, the first car to wear the Camry badge was a four-door variant of the rear-wheel drive 1979 Celica.
News, Reviews, Features
- 10 million Toyota Camrys have been made in Kentucky
- 2021 Toyota Camry vs 2018-2020: Facelift changes & differences
- Toyota Camry prices to rise by $1800 if Trump enacts 25% tariffs
- 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Family sedan returns to Europe
- 2018 Toyota Camry starts at $23,495 with new I4 and V6 engines
- 2018 Toyota Camry vs 2012-2017: 8th and 7th generation differences
- Toyota Solara etymology: What does its name mean?
- Toyota Camry etymology: What does its name mean?
- Toyota Camry: Some US models may be made in Japan
- XV50 Toyota Camry given extensive facelift; only roof remains the same