Due for sale in 2017, the Tesla Model 3 will be a smaller EV sedan targeted right at the heart of the BMW 3-Series/Mercedes-Benz C-Class/Audi A4 market.
News, Reviews, Features
- Tesla Model 3 Long Range RWD model axed affecting placed orders
- 2020 Tesla Model Y vs Model 3: Differences compared side by side
- $35,000 Tesla Model 3 now available, but almost all stores will close
- Tesla Model 3: Mid Range 260mi model launched before tax credit cut
- 2018 Tesla Model 3 AWD Performance and AWD models detailed
- 2018 Tesla Model 3 production stopped to "improve automation"
- 2017 Tesla Model 3 vs Model S differences: Side-by-side comparison
- 2017 Tesla Model 3: $35k for 220mi model, $44k for 310mi version
- Tesla: All new cars equipped with self-driving hardware, software due later
- 2018 Tesla Model 3: 215mi range, starts from $35,000