Introduced in 1992, the Renault Twingo is a supermini city car. Originally a front engine FWD hatch, in its third-gen it switch rear engine RWD.
News, Reviews, Features
- Renault Twingo will be replaced by larger electric Renault 5
- 2020 Renault Twingo ZE is a funky version of the Smart ForFour EQ
- 2019 Renault Twingo facelift: New face, hatch handle, but not for the UK
- Renault Twingo axed in the UK: Facelift model won't be made in RHD
- Renault Twingo RS: Almost impossible out due to small engine bay
- 2016 Renault Twingo GT: 82kW/110hp RWD pocket rocket