Succeeding the New Class in 1972, the mid-size 5-Series has been a mainstay of the BMW range and is now regularly the brand’s second best-selling vehicle after the smaller 3-Series.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2018 BMW M5: AWD and automatic only; has RWD mode and can drift
- 2018 BMW M5 (F90) has AWD with RWD mode, 8-speed auto, no manual
- 2017 BMW M550d xDrive: Sleeper car has first ever quad turbo diesel
- 2017 BMW 5-Series Touring: G31 wagon not coming to America. Sad.
- 2018 BMW 5-Series (G30) to star in Detroit amid massive sales slump
- 2018 BMW M5, M6: No manual, just dual-clutch transmissions