The BMW 3-Series was once the entry level point into the German luxury marque’s range, but that’s no longer case since the introduction of the smaller 1-Series in 2004.
Building on the success of the BMW 2002, the first 3-Series model was launched way back in 1975. Through six generations, the 3-Series has been the company’s best selling vehicle, as well as its most acclaimed.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2021 BMW 330e: Plug-in hybrid confirmed for the US
- BMW 3-Series GT production ends, no replacement planned
- 2020 BMW 3-Series Touring: The wagon not coming to America
- 2019 BMW 3-Series Li: Long wheelbase model just for China
- BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo axed: Good bye to the awkward tall hatch
- G21 BMW 3-Series wagon not coming to the US 🙁
- 2019 BMW 3-Series is bigger, lighter, better handling and bland
- 2019 BMW 3-Series to have brand's most powerful 4-cylinder ever
- 2019 G31 BMW 3-Series wagon won't be sold in the US
- 2019 BMW 3-Series to be made in Mexico at new plant
- BMW 3-Series: A history in photos for its 40th anniversary