In 1997 Mercedes-Benz launched its first FWD vehicle, the A-Class hatchback. The original also had a radical sandwich platform, which has now been replaced.
News, Reviews, Features
- Mercedes-Benz axing manual transmissions to save money
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz A250e & B250e: Plug-in hybrids sound slighty sporty
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG A45: Available with up to 500Nm (369 lb-ft)!
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG A35 4Matic: Hot AWD sedan joins family
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA vs A-Class sedan: Differences compared
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG A35 4Matic: Detuned hot hatch to sit below A45
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan: Standard wheelbase model debuts
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan confirmed for the USA from Sep 2018
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan previewed by Concept A Sedan