The Mazda Miata was released in 1989 in the USA. A small, light, affordable 2-seat RWD roadster, the Miata harkened back to days of the MGB and Lotus Elan.
Known as the Mazda Roadster (and later Eunos Roadster) in Japan, and the MX-5 in the rest of the world.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 RF Launch Edition: Just 1,000 for USA
- NA vs. ND Mazda MX-5 in Spain: Video race
- ND Mazda MX-5 pricing starts at $25k in the US
- Mazda MX-5 father, Bob Hall, talks about original Miata/Roadster
- ND Mazda MX-5 unveiled as shorter than NA/NB
- Mazda MX-5 25th Anniversary Edition sells out in 10 minutes in the USA