Launched in 2016 as the successor to the Veyron, the Bugatti Chiron has an all new body, and more powerful version of the 8-liter quad-turbo W16.
News, Reviews, Features
- Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+: Long tail version celebrates record speed
- Bugatti Centodieci etymology: What does its name mean?
- Bugatti Chiron: New Sky View sunroof option improves headroom
- Bugatti Chiron Sport: No extra power, just better handling, less weight
- Bugatti Chiron has 11mpg (21.4L/100km) EPA fuel economy rating!
- Genesis hires Bugatti Chiron designer to become its Chief Designer
- Bugatti Chiron driven around the Nurburgring by CEO - video
- Bugatti Chiron: Hear it start up and rev its W16 engine - video
- Bugatti Chiron: Only 500 1500hp, 420km/h W16 cars to be built
- Bugatti Chiron etymology: What does its name mean?