The 2017 Ram Power Wagon, based on the 2500 pickup, will go on sale late 2016 with a starting price of US$51,695 plus US$1,320 destination charge.
Styled with a nod to the Macho Power Wagon of the 1979 and 9180, the Power Wagon has a powerful styling, an in your face grille, and the biggest Ram badges in the business.
The Power Wagon is powered exclusively by a 6.4-liter Hemi V8 gas engine with 410hp (306kW), and 429 lb-ft (582Nm).
Fiat Chrysler claims it is “he most capable off-road truck in America”, and it has 14.3 inches (363mm) of ground clearance, 26 inches (660mm) of wheel travel, and 30 inches (762mm) of water fording ability.
Standard equipment includes:
- 12,000 lb Warn winch
- Bilstein monotube shock absorbers
- 5-link rear coil suspension
- Electric locking front and rear differentials
- Smart Bar disconnecting sway bar
- 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler DuraTec tires
- Under chassis armor across the entire car
- Tow hooks
A US$4,495 Leather and Luxury upgrade package includes:
- Leather seats and interior
- Heated and cooled front bench seats split 40/20/40
- 60/40 split fold rear seat
- 8.4-inch touchscreen Uconnect display with SiriusXM satellite radio
- 9-speaker Alpine sound system with subwoofer
- 2-zone climae control
- Power front seats with 10-way adjustment and memory for driver, 6-way for passenger
- Parking sensors front and rear
- Backup camera
- Power folding mirrors