Introduced in 1994 as a 2-door, the car-based RAV4 started the SUV tidal wave that has transformed the car market in the years since.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2020 Suzuki Across vs Toyota RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid: Differences & changes
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime: Plug-in hybrid has 225kW (302hp)!
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid to be detailed in November
- 2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure: Tough looks, more travel and off-road ability
- XA40 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid headlines facelifted SUV range
- Toyota RAV4: What does its name and letters mean?