Debuting in late 2011, the Subaru BRZ is co-development with Toyota. All variants have rear-wheel drive and a 2-liter 4-cylinder boxer engine. Toyota’s versions are badged as the 86, GT86, FT86 and Scion BR-Z.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2021 Toyota 86 vs Subaru BRZ: Differences and changes compared
- 2022 Subaru BRZ vs 2012-2021: 1st & 2nd generation differences
- 2021 Subaru BRZ says "Sayonara Europe" because of CO2 emissions
- 2017 Subaru BRZ Series Yellow: Brembo, Sachs, leather standard
- Subaru BRZ etymology: What does its name mean?
- Subuaru WRX STI, BRZ Hyperblue special editions on sale
- Subaru BRZ STI Performance Concept isn't turbocharged