Since 1982, the Sentra has been Nissan’s compact car in the US. The name has also been used at times in other markets for other vehicles.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2020 Nissan Sentra: Great looks start from $20,015 (up $1,100)
- 2020 Nissan Sentra: Compact sedan looks great, but engine sounds meh
- B13 Nissan Tsuru production to end in Mexico by May 2017
- 2017 Nissan Sentra: Starts at $17k, SR Turbo is $22k
- Nissan Sentra etymology: What does its name mean?
- 2017 Nissan Sentra SR Turbo: Faster, but still very dull