First put on sale in 2007, the Nissan Qashqai, pronounced kash-kai, was billed as a high-riding city hatch with off-road styling cues.
The first generation vehicle was sold in some markets, such as Japan and Australia, as the Dualis.
News, Reviews, Features
- Nissan's Sunderland plant builds 10 millionth car: A Qashqai
- 2019 Nissan Qashqai gains 1.3L turbo, dual clutch transmission in Europe
- 2017 Nissan Qashqai vs 2014-16: See facelift changes in photo comparison
- 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport: Qashqai comes to America, sits below Rogue
- 2018 Nissan Qashqai (J11): Coming to the USA from late 2017
- Nissan Juke, Qashqai, Rogue, Murano EVs: Possible from 2019
- Nissan Qashqai etymology: What does it mean or named after?
- Nissan Rogue Select to be axed, replaced by J11 Qashqai