Introduced in 1939 at the behest of Edsel Ford, who wanted a beautiful European style touring car of his own, the Lincoln Continental was at many times in its history a byword for beauty.
For a time between 1956 and 1961, Continental was its own marque, sitting above and beyond Lincoln.
News, Reviews, Features
- Lincoln Continental axed: Production ends 2020, will continue on in China
- 2020 Lincoln Continental Coach Door: Run extended for another 150 cars
- Lincoln Continental production to end 2021 replaced by two electric SUVs
- 2021 Lincoln Continental Coach Door Edition confirmed, 2020 car sold out
- Lincoln Continental axed in 2022, Lincoln to have of all SUV range?
- 2017 Lincoln Continental: Annie Leibovitz photos attempt to woo the 1%
- 2017 Lincoln Continental: Priced from $45.5k to $82k
- Lincoln Continental: Buries MKS, isn't a languid RWD cruiser
- Lincoln considering a return to model names, like Continental
- Lincoln Continental Concept: previews 2016 sedan, new grille