The Fiesta has been Ford’s city car since 1976, with initial models developed for and by Ford of Europe.
News, Reviews, Features
- Ford Fiesta 3-door hatch axed, ST continues as 5-door hatch
- 2022 Ford Fiesta ST facelift: Torque boost for 1.5L turbo triple
- Ford Fiesta diesel axed in the UK due to "very, very low" sales
- 2021 Ford Fiesta ST Edition: Lower, blacker, more limited
- Ford kills Fiesta, Fusion, Taurus in US; only cars left are Mustang, Focus Active
- 2018 Ford Fiesta ST not coming to USA, hope you enjoy the 2018 EcoSport!
- Ford Taurus, Fiesta and C-Max could be axed in the USA by 2019
- 2018 Ford Fiesta ST: Hot hatch now has 1.5-liter turbo 3-cylinder engine
- 2017 Ford Fiesta Mark VII: Larger, more refined and more boring
- 2016's 10 least reliable cars in the US: All are American, except for a Fiat
- 2016 Ford Fiesta ST200: 147kW/290Nm 1.6-liter turbo for Mark VI