The five-seat, five-door U387 Ford Edge was introduced in 2006 and is based on the Mazda 6-derived CD3 platform that was also used underneath the Ford Fusion.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2021 Ford Edge gains massive 12-in touchscreen as standard
- Ford Edge axed in the UK, will now only be available in 7 EU countries
- 2018 Ford Edge SEL Sport Appearance Package: With cloth interior
- Ford ups production of F-Series, Edge, Escape, Explorer
- Ford Edge MY2015: global SUV goes turbo, has capacitive buttons on dash