From 1970 to 1974, the Challenger was a pony car coupe. In 1978 it became a badge engineered Mitsubishi. In 2008, the Challenger returned to its roots.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2022 Dodge Challenger, Charger will go hybrid, probably with turbo I4 or V6
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody has Demon arch flares
- 2018 Dodge Challenger Demon vs Hellcat: Differences side-by-side
- 2016 Dodge Charger, Challenger Hellcat prices to rise by $3-4k
- 2016 Dodge Charger, Challenger available in Plum Crazy color
- Dodge Hellcat orders suspended due to popularity, lack of supply
- Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat has 707hp/527kW supercharged V8!
- Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat promises over 600hp of supercharged V8 fun