The Cadillac XT5 is expected to replace the SRX in early 2016, and will continue to be the brand’s car-based SUV option.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2020 Cadillac XT5 updates include new Sport trim, more technology
- 2017 Cadillac XT5: Standard 3.6L V6 in US, 2L turbo for China
- Cadillac XT5: What does its name mean?
- 2017 Cadillac XT5 revealed: Will replace SRX in 2016
- Cadillac XT5 (SRX replacement) spotted in New York City
- Cadillac XT5 will replace SRX in early 2016
- Cadillac trademarks CT2 through to CT8, and XT2 to XT8