Like the regular GLC, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe has been given subtly new headlamps, bumpers and grille, as well as all new engines.
The infotainment system is now the MBUX system with a larger touchscreen display, while trailer manoeuvring assistance has been added to the available safety features.
The GLC Coupe also has a new engine lineup.
In Europe there will be two 2L turbo I4 gas engines with a 48V mild hybrid system capable of giving a 10kW (13hp) and 150Nm (111 lb-ft) boost:
- GLC200 4Matic: 145kW/320Nm | 197hp/236 lb-ft
- GLC300 4Matic: 190kW/370Nm | 255hp/273 lb-ft
There will also be three 2L I4 turbo-diesel engines, but without a mild hybrid system:
- GLC200d 4Matic: 120kW/360Nm | 163hp/266 lb-ft
- GLC220d 4Matic: 143kW/400Nm | 194hp/295 lb-ft
- GLC300d 4Matic: 180kW/500Nm | 245hp/369 lb-ft