The 5.6-liter V8 that’s offered as an option in the full-size Nissan NV Cargo and Passenger vans will have more power and torque for the 2017 model year.
The new 5.6-liter Endurance V8 has 375hp (280kW) and 387 lb-ft (525Nm), up from the old engine’s 317hp (236kW) and 385 lb-ft (522Nm).
A new heavy duty 7-speed automatic replaces the current 5-speed auto.
The new V8 engine will be available in 2017 model year NV Cargo and Passenger vans from February 2017 in the States.
- NV1500 Standard Roof S V6 – US$27,730
- NV1500 Standard Roof SV V6 – US$28,720
- NV2500 Standard Roof S V6 – US$28,730
- NV2500 Standard Roof SV V6 – US$29,720
- NV2500 Standard Roof SL V6 – US$31,140
- NV2500 Standard Roof S V8 – US$30,330
- NV2500 Standard Roof SV V8 – US$31,320
- NV2500 Standard Roof SL V8 – US$32,700
- NV3500 Standard Roof S V8 – US$32,030
- NV3500 Standard Roof SV V8 – US$33,020
- NV3500 Standard Roof SL V8 – US$34,400