This affordable mid-size Mercedes-Benz sedan traces its roots back all the way to 1953 and W120-series cars, but it wasn’t until 1993 that it was officially dubbed the E-Class.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe (C238): Bigger, prettier, a real E too
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain a maybe for the US
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain: Raised wagon not coming to US
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class etymology: What does its name mean?
- S213 Mercedes-Benz E-Class All Terrain: High riding wagon Paris bound
- W213 Mercedes-AMG E43 4Matic: Down market AMG sedan debuts
- W213 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior has two 12.3-inch screens