Initially introduced in 1995, the Honda CR-V was both the first SUV designed in-house by Honda, as well as its car-based SUV.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid: Accord powertrain adopted for crossover
- 2020 Honda CR-V vs 2017-2019: Facelift differences & changes compared
- 2018 Honda CR-V Hybrid unveiled in China, coming to US soon
- 2017 Honda CR-V vs 2016 CR-V: Differences between fourth and fifth generations?
- 2017 Honda CR-V: Starts at $24k, all have 1.5L turbo except base LX
- Honda CR-V: What does its name mean?
- RM Honda CR-V facelift: more aggressive looks on sale Oct 1