Launched in 1978 as a replacement for the Kingswood, the Commodore was based on Opel parts for much of its life and grew into a full size car in 1988.
News, Reviews, Features
- Holden Commodore axed, Astra too: Sales stop by end of 2020
- 2018 Holden Commodore VXR: 3.6-liter V6 AWD model replaces V8 SS
- Gen-F2 HSV Commodore adds 400kW/536hp supercharged V8
- 2016 Chevrolet SS adopts VFII Holden Commodore look
- VFII Holden Commodore: Now with LS3 6.2-liter V8
- VFII Holden Commodore: Final ever RWD sedan facelift teased