Introduced in 1999, the Cadillac Escalade is a luxury body-on-frame SUV that owes a lot to the Chevy Tahoe/Suburban and GMC Yukon. Has become progressively more visually distinct from its brethren over the generations.
The fourth generation model, launched in 2013, has a unique Art & Science front and rear, as well as a unique interior package.
News, Reviews, Features
- 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe/Suburban vs GMC Yukon vs Cadillac Escalade
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade: Curved OLED screens, but the bling has gone
- 2016's 10 least reliable cars in the US: All are American, except for a Fiat
- Cadillac Escalade etymology: What does its name mean?
- Cadillac considering $100k Escalade to battle Bentley
- Cadillac Escalade gains standard 8-speed auto, 4G LTE, Platinum model