The first Range Rover was launched in 1970 by Rover and has since morphed into a luxury off-roader complement to the main Land Rover brand.
News, Reviews, Features (Page 1)
- 2018 Range Rover Velar: F-Pace twin sits between Evoque and Sport
- 2018 Range Rover Velar vs Range Rover Sport: Picture comparison
- L538 Range Rover Evoque hits half-million mark
- Range Rover Evoque convertible: Owns niche from Q2 2016
- Range Rover Evoque to made in Brazil from 2016
- Range Rover Sport SVR: 405kW/680Nm monster doesn’t mind getting dirty