Since then Fiat has added many van products initially developed for Europe to the brand’s range. Although marketed separately, Ram vehicles still use the Dodge VIN.
What is Ram named after?
When Ram was split from Dodge, it took the latter's pickup truck and logo with it. The truck (and subsequently the brand) is named after the ram logo that's been used off-and-on on Dodge cars since 1933.
News, Reviews, Features (Page 1)
- 2017 Ram Heavy Duty Night: Even workhorse pickups need to dress up
- 2017 Ram 1500 Rebel Black: Off-road pickup truck gets more attitude
- Fiat Chrysler may open 400 more dealers to stop sales slide
- 2019 Ram Heavy Duty trucks will get facelift, not new DT platform
- 2019 Ram 1500: Next generation pickup may lose crosshair grille
- 2017 Ram Power Wagon: Starts at $51,695, on sale late 2016
- 2019 Ram 1500: New pickup to be sold with current DS/DJ as fleet option
- 2016’s 10 least reliable cars in the US: All are American, except for a Fiat
- 2017 Ram 1500 Night Package: Mopar mods for a meaner look
- Fiat Chrysler to end car production in the USA by 2017