Founded in 1989 as a Nissan’s luxury brand. In the marque’s early years sales were restricted to North America, but since the late noughties the brand has begun establishing itself overseas.
News, Reviews, Features (Page 1)
- 2017 Infiniti QX30 vs 2017 Q30: What are the differences?
- 2018 Infiniti QX50 previewed by Concept with variable compression turbo
- 2016’s 10 most reliable cars includes 3 Lexus, 2 Toyota models
- V37 Infiniti Q60 convertible, M and AMG competitors all axed
- 2017 Infiniti Q60: Priced from $38,950 with 2-liter turbo I4
- 2017 Infiniti Q60: Production begins of V36 G coupe replacement
- 2016 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400: Twin-turbo V6 starts at $48k
- Infiniti Q30 and QX30 to be branded QX30 in the USA
- Infiniti QX30 is a Mercedes-Benz GLA in drag
- 2016 Infiniti QX50: LWB standard in US with shorter prices